I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How to Personalized a Mug

For just $10(plus the item) you can make personalized gift like the cup below! Just let me know what colors and what name you want and I'll get the vinyl out in the mail ASAP. (free shipping) I will request the money through PayPal or you can send a check and once that has been cashed I will send your vinyl.


To order email me at nancybabb@clear.net





I'm sorry that the video is so close up! I was trying out a new camera and didn't know how to zoom out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones