I have an online friend that isn't sure how to add a link within her blog so I figured this was the easiest way to show her.... and you too, if you don't know how.
1. First, go to the site where you want to LINK TO.
2. Select the address in the navigation bar (shown below)
3. Hold down the "Control Key" and press the "C" (CNTL C)...this will copy the address to your clipboard.
4. Now go to your Post Screen...the one where you create or edit a post.
5. Select the text you want to use as your "link button". In my case below I selected the word "BEAUTIFUL".
6. Click on the "Link" button on the tool bar (circled below)
This screen will pop-up and the word "BEAUTIFUL" (in my case) is already populated in the "Text to Display" field.
7. Now put your cursor in the "Web Address" field.
8. Hold the "Control Key" down while pressing "v" (CNTL V) this will paste the address you copied into the field
9. Press "OK" .... DONE!
Comment if you have any questions
How to add a Favicon:
(something I learned from someone else.)
You know that little picture or Icon that is on the left of a website name on the tabs
Can you see my little bee? She's tiny but she's there.
I learned how to put her there from
HERE at Sew Many Ways
WARNING!! It took about TWO WEEKS for her to show up!!! So don't be discouraged if you don't see you icon right away, it'll show up eventually.