I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Can You Hear Me Giggling?


I don't know what's up with me today but I decided to treat myself with some fun stuff! 

I was on Pinterest and decided to look at my "I WANT" board and then to oblige ...

1. butter slicer, love it!  Love butter, HATE cutting it!  Problem solved.

     






2. Egg shaper, HOW FUN!!!  now my eggs will fit!  HA!  Just think, PERFECT scrambled egg sandwiches!  I LOVE, LOVE egg sandwiches but not so crazy about all the overlap and bits and pieces, problem solved:



  




3. This last thing was on the "I WANT" board but I ordered it a couple months ago and I won't get it until January :-(  The 3-D Doodler!  FUN!!!  Just wanted to show you what's coming. It was my first introduction to Kickstarter ... who knew?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones