I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Zoe in Jeans


Today's doll was all made pretty much from scratch... hair, clothes, shoes, and of course the glasses. I did start with the body from the Zoe #2 die/stamp set but it took some tweaking once I found the outfit I wanted to put on her.



Every piece, including the hair was hand drawn using a light box to make each part fit.  After I got her all put together I noticed her legs looked all wrong... the bottoms looked way too fat for the thighs and hips, something you don't notice with dresses...so, I had to trim things down.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love that crayon tower from the previous post, too. I was looking at the picture trying to figure out what that piece of awesomeness was then you shared. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trina, and yes, the crayon tower is worth the price!

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones