I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Doll-A-Day


I mentioned last week that I have a new favorite thing...paper dolls.... Julie Nutting's dolls specifically.   Well, I am going to do my best to make a doll a day but I'll be honest I tend to get bored really quick so we shall see.  I plan to post them every day but I wanted to do one quick "catch-up" post to cover May 1-10 since I do have 10 made so far:



I won't be showing any end results yet because I hope to use them on customized name plates eventually so they are just hanging out loose in the meantime.  I plan to be more descriptive for future dies but not so much for the ones above.

One thing I just noticed, dolls 1-3 were all done using patterned paper but the rest were all done on white then colored and doodled on.

Today's doll:



For day 11 I have a version of "Doll With Ruffled Dress". (?? Must be before she started giving each stamp an actual girl name)... Very simple.  I just stamped her on white then colored the body parts and the orange ruffle with Spectrum Noir pens. I then stamped the dress onto a sheet from 


 
By the way, the 6x6 (or smaller) pads are the best for this kind of stuff because the patterns are the right scale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones