For the past few days I have been working on some "frames" for my friend Patty. She is the one that lives in a barn...literally!
For the past several months we have been going back and forth on what she wanted and I am THRILLED to say we FINALLY came up with an idea and I AM FINISHED!!! WHOOHOO!!!
1. She wanted it "barn-like"
2. She wanted each person's name on it
3. She wanted a scripture of her choice
4. She wanted Comic Sans (UGH!, that would have NEVER been my choice!...ok, 15 years ago, maybe...)
5. She found some barbed wire on her property that she wanted to use. This one worried me because that was an accident just screaming to happen! I was not in the mood for a tetanus shot so I figured out a way to make it myself!
6. She wanted to mix up the colors, red/green/blue
So, here ya go! ... barbed wire/hand stained clothespins/name/scripture canvas board... FIFTEEN of them! (even one for the horse)
The good part is she can change pictures out anytime she wants.
YAY!!! I LOVE it when a job is done! I can't wait to see it up on her wall! I'll share the pictures when I get some.