I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our First Class!!!

Hi Everybody!

Well, our first class is now history.  I hope you guys had as much fun as I did!  I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures.  SHOOT!  I love that you are interested in continuing.  I have a couple of questions (OK, TEN) to help me move forward so would you please complete the following questions? I WILL NOT KNOW who says what, so PLEASE, be honest! I tried pasting the questions here but that didn't work...I also put a pop-up, lets see if that worked!!! If not try this: Click here to take survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones