I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Camera - Day 2 (but still less than 24 hours)

Check this out!  I woke up to a very DREARY day! but, I started taking pictures anyway.

I stood inside the house and took some pictures through my dirty glass back door...check this out:

I added the red circle to show where the bird is so you could see where I zoomed in for picture 2...

HEY!  I'M A PRO!




Just one of my regular visitors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones