I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tops of Buildings

Have you seen the words/names spelled out using pieces of architecture that looks like letters? Well, I want to take some of those pictures now that I have a new camera.  In the mean time I found a website that lets you create any word/phrase from the shapes of buildings all over the world!  see below.  You will even know where in the world that building is...kinda cool...



Go HERE, and spell out any message




OR, go HERE to make something like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones