I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Love Is...

OK! OK!  Add me to the HUGE list of Wordle.net fans!  I LOVE the look of subway art so I'm really gonna have fun with this site. 

A couple of things you need to know:
  1. You can add space between words for phrases, you have to use the (~) between each word you want to keep together  
  2. and if you want a large word you put it in the list more times so, I added "Love" 6 or 7 times for below:

    I know that you can do this yourself but you NEVER know what it will look like because it changes every time you run Wordle.... so, if you want one of these just click on it to enlarge, then right click/"save image as"....so these would be considered FREEBIES as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones