I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My New Toy! YES!

Bought a new camera today!  YES!!!  This is it:

I went to the store to get another one but the sales guy said, he had a much better one for $100 less!  Well, show it to me!  Since I have been pretty much clueless on what to get anyway I wasn't married to my original choice.  I paid $399 at Wal-Mart.  Amazon had it for $30 less but I wanted to be able to walk back in the store within 30 days and return it if I wasn't happy.  I know me well enough to know that I would NOT send it back in the mail.  That, and, I was there, with it in my hands...no point in waiting, right?  OH!  And the extended warrenty was about $25 less so it really was a wash.

ANYWAY, now I have a new toy to learn....so I sit and take pictures of everything in my house!  First, my PC monitor:



Then the stray cat...forgot to push half way down so the camera could auto focus...something the sales guy told me...see I told you I was CLUELESS!

Next, I hold it so it could focus...but still no good!  Hummm...it seems that a steady hand is truely required!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones