I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

How to Make a Paper Flower from Circle Punches

This is the flower from my Bottle Box Template. I wanted to break the instructions apart so that you don't have to watch both at the same time.



I have also created another template for 6 different colored flowers. I used SU! colors (or close) no promises because it depends on the printer and paper used. AND, the picture is much brighter than the actual printed version...as you can see there are three shades of each color and one of those shades was taken directly from SU! colors so it should blend with their papers.


FREEBIE: (just click then "save image as")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones