Both of the following took, about 10 seconds to make!
On the left of this picture is the picture that was "pinned". I never could actually find where to buy (not that I would) or how much it cost...but I'm certain it is more than what mine cost me!
- Rubber band,
- ribbon wrapped around
- and glued...
- done. (I held it together with a clothes pin until it dried)
On the next one, I'm fairly certain someone hand made them, but I changed them slightly ... on purpose. These are made with fabric on colored flat top clips,...fabric just folded over and glued (I'm guessing)
On mine I used regular large paper clips (cheaper), with ribbon.
- I put the two ends of the ribbon together,
- ran the loop end into the paper clip then
- ran the two ends of ribbon through the loop (sorry, don't know what that's called)...
- pulled it tight then
- added a dot of glue to the back of the knot....
Here they are in action ... This is the Yarn Stash Book I made for my friend.... the way I see it being used.
I also did this today since I'm trying to "draw" something every day now:
I try to remind myself of this fact everyday!For more drawings like this please come on over to my doodle blog. (Polly-Wolly Doodle)