I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I HAVE GOT TO GET A LIFE!

.
.
Let me say that again... I really have GOT to get a life!!

Ya know, ya just try reading a few blogs when you get up early in the morning and you discover the craziest junk!  Today's find is www.festisite.com.  Here is an example of something it will do... You type in the text and it automatically generates one of these!  When you get really bored try and figure out what it says....It makes my brain hurt just looking at it!



There are several things you can do at the site...like give it some text and it will create a spiral of it:



OK!  And that's all I'm gonna say about this one, you can check it out for yourself to see all that you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones