I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Free Puzzle Maker

.
Like I said... there isn't anything you want that you can't find on the internet!  I was reading another blog today and the person used a jigsaw puzzle to show a picture that she really can't show yet.  Very cute idea to give a "hint".  Well, I had a feeling I could find a software package on the web that would create a puzzle. 


I did indeed!


Not only does it let you load any picture, but it then gives you the code to put into your own blog (or whatever).  The picture below is an actual working puzzle!  You can drag the pieces around and when you get two connecting pieces together they actually snap together... just keep going until it is all put together.


If you are looking for a TRUE little time waster.... this site is for you!   Go ahead, put the puzzle together, just for kicks.  If you can't find a piece it might be underneath the little menu on the left.


OH!  And it times you so HURRY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones