I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Precious In His Sight

.
Nothing else to post today so here you go ... I did two drawings for Polly Wolly today, this is one. 


I was looking at a GORGEOUS little girl's picture on the internet.... so that big clump of loops on the left side of her head are petals of some kind of silk flowers...you couldn't make out an actual flower, just big loopy looking petals.  I didn't want to color them so its hard to know what they are here.

OH! and no, it doesn't look like her, I wish.

1 comment:

  1. Pues te ha quedado muy bonito. Que envidia me da la gente que sabe dibujar!

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones