I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Make It Monday #148

Today I worked on a card using a technique introduced on the Papertrey Ink Challenge this week.  

Make It Monday #148: Generation Stamping with Line Images & Multiple Colors


There is a video showing what they wanted anyone participating in the challenge to do, and using their stamps was required.

The technique produces the image in the middle of the card below.  It requires line stamps and lots of re-stamping with three different colors for each element.

I only have the one line stamp set that I just got yesterday.  

Stitches & Swirls Stamp Set  

I'm not too crazy about using the technique with this stamp set but I do LOVE the set!  I was able to make the background card using three different stamps from the set and I could tell that there is real potential there, I'm looking forward to doing more with them.

I will add the "link-to" product list to the bottom of the post when I have more time.  That really does take more time than I can give it tonight.

The main reason I do these challenges is that there are TONS of new stamps being made available tomorrow (Jan 15) and I want most of them!  I need to win the random selection to get some store money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones