I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Auto Tunes

.
This is a video I just found on my Facebook.  He is the pastor of the church I served at for 10 years, a while back.  He actually does sing, and write songs but honestly, I like this better than anything I've ever heard him do!  I just love it!  Someone in the media department took phrases from some of his sermons and used Auto Tunes to create this "rap" song.   SO CLEVER!  Not something I will ever use, but I'm impressed at its usage!  Kudos to the media guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones