I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!

.

 I just discovered the most AWESOME online store! It is called "Blitsy".


It is actually up and running!  I just ordered $48 worth FOR FREE because of the $10 offer! (after just 2 hours of being signed up!)

 Sign up and start getting your credits account growing




Pin It

They have SUPER SUPER sales that start every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and go for a week....while supplies last!  


And it isn't just old stuff, I just bought BRAND NEW Tim Holtz stuff that I've never seen!


Like this KRAFT CORE PAPER!!!  No more screaming white edges!!!



And this ROLL of tissue paper!!! TWENTY SIX FEET of it!
These are just a few things that are ON SALE RIGHT NOW!!!  WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!

HURRY!!!  CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones