I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

All about Dynamic Views for Readers - Blogger Help

.
Did you know that you can now view most Blogger blogs in a different way? FASTER...there are 5 different ways I think my favorite is using the snapshot view. To see my Polly-Wolly Doodle site using snapshot, click HERE.  You will see all the images on the site, if you see something you want to know about you can click the picture and go to it.  LOVE this feature because I can spend HOURS going page by page looking for something interesting!


Basically, you just add "/view/flipcard to the URL for any blogger site... so for THIS blog you would put


www.nancybabb-classes.blogspot.com/view/snapshot



You can learn all about it on this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones