I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Voice

.
I don't have regular tv anymore so I just started watching "The Voice" on Hulu this week. It is all there so you can watch every show from the beginning. I love it WAY better than American Idol! Don't love everything about it (the judges get a little tacky at times) but it is so much fun to watch some of the kids sing. My absolute favorite is this painfully shy, little 16 year old girl. I LOVE HER VOICE!!! So different. (sorry about the commercials..its the price of admissions with Hulu)

The audition:



Her first "live" song...wow the change in looks: (WARNING, this song will play in your head all day long!)



Anybody else loving that show? favorites?
.
.


Well heck, since Christina Aguilera one of the judges I might as well include this...one of my favorites from Burlesque. I love her big voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones