I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Today's Doodling

.
OK, I'm having too much fun "doodling" now, you guys are gonna get sick of seeing it!  I may just create a "page" and load them there instead of posting about them, that way you don't have to put up with it...but I'll still have a record of it.  But, until I do that, here's today's....

Now that its "finished" I hate that the colors don't look good together!  Every bit of it was testing the color more than the design....all the beads are new markers I have and I wanted to see what they looked like in the book.  And the "JUNE" is colored with PrismaColor Nupastels...I got those because I learned this week that you can add water and blend colors!  And it worked!  Loving that!  Now that I look at it though, I covered the blended colors with the black...hummmm...oh well, I saw that it worked.  

Actually here was the original test:
 great coverage and good blending!  YAY!!!



OH!  Did you notice what I am doing with one of my $1 books... WAY cheaper than other paper to practice/test/doodle on!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love the way this looks on a $1 book. I should so steal this idea.

    If you're going to continue with the doodles, which I thoroughly support, why don't you show them on deviantart? It's a good place to get your art seen, and you can put a link back to your blog. It's not as deviant as the name suggests, honest! Crafts are under-represented there, which is a shame.It's free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Rhissanna! I just went over to deviantart!!! GIRL! Are you kidding me?!! That is REAL art! Those folks would laugh me off the block with my little doodling!!! But, thanks so much for sharing, I LOVE looking at REAL art so it'll be fun looking through the site.

    OH! and thanks for the PR on your blog! BTW, you can fill it up to the top, I just guessed at the amount because when I melted a whole stick of butter I was able to fill one and a half tubes.

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones