I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Blog

.
I mentioned earlier that since I tend to be doodling a lot more these days I would come up with a way to blog my doodles without YOU having to see them.  BUT, if you do want to see them I have added the link to the right of this screen. The new blog is called "Polly-Wolly Doodle".  You should be able to see the latest thing added but for some reason that isn't working???  HUMMMM?  Hopefully it'll start with a new post ???


I have also included some of the things I "drew" last year that I showed on my "2010 Blog" ... but they were done with a mouse directly into the PC!!!  Yes I was impressed with myself because I have ZERO room on for my mouse on my desk!  I usually move it around on my leg!



That's all I'll say about it today... I have yet another blog in mind that I'll describe separately because it is more important to me and deserves more attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones