I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Toys

.
.
.

LCD Text Generator at TextSpace.net



.
Have you figured out yet that my job here it so surf the web and find free widgets and other time wasting stuff? I like to use it so that I can find it later when I really might want it. This one comes with its own link so just use that if you ever have something you want to scroll across your screen.

OU! Just found this one... I like it even better!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

HeeHee! Now I'm really having fun.... You can upload your own picture... here I uploaded the FREEBIE Chalkboard I had for you guys last week. TOO STINKN' COOL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones