I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

MY FIRST VIDEO!!!

Hi Everybody!  Well, I am now a "movie" acTOR!  HA!  I just found out today that my little nothing digital camera would indeed film a "How To" video!  GO FIGURE!  Really its more like a WELL DUH! but I just didn't know.  It was a LOT of trial and error at first but I finally got something that I'm just gonna go with, because I could be here WEEKS trying to get happy with it!

Things you learn when you tape yourself.... UGLY HANDS and ARMS!!!  OH MERCY!  And, the voice is kinda pitiful, but ya know what...... I have to go with what I have, no changing things now!

I really hope to get better with it so I can do more, practice! practice! practice!

Anyway, here is my first shot at it!  Well, ok, take 5 or 6 of my first go at it :-)


You can get the FREEBIE sheets HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones