I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Toilet Paper Rolls

Yesterday I sent a message to everyone to start saving toilet paper rolls because I had thought of something to use them for... won't say what here. This morning Diane wrote and said she would start saving them from the office! OMG!!! OK, now that's A LOT of TP rolls!!!

But, it got me to start an internet search for other ideas. Can you say CHEESY!!! Just how many UGLY UGLY things can your make with a TP roll?!!! I'm sorry but.... I need some imagination here folks! Then I ran across the following site....you have got to check this site out!



I LOVE THAT!!! I want to do that! But I don't want it to take 3-4 hours! :-) I don't have that kind of patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones