I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How to Make a Water Bottle Box

Hi!  I have been having tons of issues loading my videos...not sure if its size or format, it doesn't tell you what the problem is, it just spins FOR HOURS then says it didn't work!!!  ARGH!!!... So, I finally tried loading it into YouTube and copied the code and that worked.



FREEBIE: (Click then right click and "save image as" for each page)



The flower for the front will be on the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones