I am so sorry for the TERRIBLE layout of this blog! It was actually pretty nice but one day everything went all amuck ??? No clue what happened....and since I don't really post here anymore I haven't bothered to figure it out. SORRY!!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Putting it All Together

.
This morning I was digging through a drawer looking for something I needed and found these:  I LOVE these things, but never really use them...

Until today.... 


Not long after I started this blog I showed how to make fabric yo-yos  and a few days later I was crocheting flowers.  But I had ZERO clue what I was going to do with either one... until this morning!!!


I made gift tags!



I just put the yo-yo and flower together with a decorative brad then glued that down to the store bought tag.  Oh, I did change the string out with a piece of black jute, because you know I love black!


FINALLY!!!


This is why I sit and make things all day long with no clue how I'm going to use them... the idea always comes.





1 comment:

  1. Te han quedado unas etiquetas preciosas. Los regalos asi lucen mucho más

    ReplyDelete

Please, leave a comment, I would love to know you stopped by!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones